In need of a change of scenery or looking to head down a new career path in 2019? While wages and location can be key factors in determining where you may end up, job satisfaction should also be taken into account. Considering the average worker spends around 30% of their lives at work, the expectation should be to at least somewhat enjoy what you do for a living.
(Pictured above – Map of All Trillium Locations)
According to Glassdoor.com, the following cities are the top picks for job satisfaction (scored on a scale of 1-5) according to company reviews.
- San Francisco, CA – 3.6 score, 108,000 jobs available
- San Jose, CA – 3.6 score, 88,000 jobs available
- Washington DC – 3.6 score, 145,000 jobs available
- Oklahoma City, OK – 3.5 score, 19,000 jobs available
- Seattle, WA – 3.5, 74,000 jobs available
- Salt Lake City, UT – 3.5, 29,000 jobs available
- San Diego, CA – 3.5, 40,000 jobs available
- Boston, MA – 3.5, 109,000 jobs available
- Austin, TX – 3.5, 45,000 jobs available
- Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL – 3.5, 59,000 jobs available.
The Trillium brand of companies is privately owned by René Poch and provides more than 30 years of industry leading recruitment and staffing services through its divisions including: Trillium Staffing, Trillium Construction Services, Trillium Driver Solutions, Trillium Marine, Trillium Technical, Trillium Environmental, Trillium Hospitality and Trillium Techs. With approximately 100 offices nationwide and nearly 450 internal recruitment professionals, the Trillium brand is proud to be recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts as a Top 25 Largest Industrial Staffing Firm in the U.S., a Top 100 Largest Staffing Firm in the U.S., a Top 100 Fastest Growing Staffing Firm in the U.S., and a winner of National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. For more information please visit www.trilliumstaffing.com.