Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Ironworkers in Kittery!
Trillium is now hiring Ironworkers for a 6 week prevailing wage project in Kittery, ME!!
Will be working on a Naval Shipyard to finish constructing a dry dock for the Navy. Will be working from the docks piledriving sheet piles for the new sub dock. Must be able to read blueprints! Job must be done by end of February! Will work the next 6 weeks on one of 3 different shifts. Shift one is Mon-Thurs 6AM-6PM, shift two is Thurs-Sun 6AM-6PM and shift 3 is nights from Mon-Fri 6PM-6AM. Pay is predetermined by the prevailing wage that is set at $48.58 /hour. Those that qualify will earn $135/day for all 7 days in per diem, as long as you work all scheduled days.
If interested, please apply today!
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings including a military background check
- Must have 5+ years of experience in industrial, marine, and bridgework
- Welding is a plus but MUST have marine/dock/shipyard exp!
- MUST have experience with sheet piles and/or marine ironwork/rigging
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Rigging exp is a must (must have2 certified)
- Must have appropriate hand tools
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
For their attention to detail, their customer service-oriented style, and their ongoing follow up, I would recommend Trillium Staffing for your staffing needs.