Now hiring a Data Engineer for work in New York!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Data Engineer for work in New York, New York!
• Identify, manage and design requirements for data extractions, data transformations and data loading
• Analyze the existing data repositories and business processes to derive data profiles and identify data sources
• Identify, design and maintain data models as required
• Maintain production and development big data platforms along with the analytics applications
• Assist in the design of data acquisition, cleansing, and transformation into target data structures from potentially multiple sources
• Present to business, non-technical audience being able to create, prototypes, and demonstrations to help management better understand the work
• Help maintain documentation of data models and/or other reusable knowledge assets regarding data governance
If interested, please apply today!
• +3 years of experience as Data Engineer
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or related engineering field
• Relevant real-world experience developing scalable reporting
• Experience in designing user experiences and building data models on cloud technology
• Experience with implementing row level security and role based access control (RBAC) for reporting systems
• Microsoft Azure
• Azure Analysis Services
• Azure Synapse
• Azure DevOps
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.