Already have an account?
Staffing Consultant needed for fast-paced construction staffing office in Louisville!
Trillium Construction, ranked in the top 1% of staffing firms in the United States*, is seeking a Staffing Consultant to help with their recruiting efforts out of their Louisville based construction and skilled trades office. Repeatedly recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to work for, our Staffing Consultants are responsible for:
• Recruiting construction and skilled trades workers
• Managing construction and skilled trades placements
• Aiding with the application and onboarding process
• Assisting recruiters with redeployment of construction and skilled trades workers
Trillium Construction offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• Pay is up to $20 per hour plus commissions
• Major Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Growth and advancement opportunities
Trillium is proud to offer competitive BCBS PPO health, dental, and vision plans at affordable bi-weekly rates. *Based on annual revenue.
If you’re interested in joining the Trillium team as a Staffing Consultant, please apply today!
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous service industry experience
• Bi-lingual Spanish/English is preferred.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes the ability to participate in health insurance and retirement plans, paid holidays, state required leave, and vacation days. Trillium’s offerings are dependent on the state in which the assignment is located, length of time worked, and may change depending on assignment. Benefit packages for direct hire placements vary based on the client company.
To apply for Staffing Consultant enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Our intentions are to fill job vacancies as quickly as possible with qualified candidates. We are always accepting applications if a time sensitive job has an application deadline it is noted in the job description. Click on "Apply" to begin the apply process.
For inquiries regarding eligibility for licenses or credentialing in a specific trade, please visit your state licensing department.
They are the best I have worked with. Period.