Trillium Staffing has immediate openings for Front Office Assistants in Peoria IL.
Trillium Staffing has multiple openings for experienced Front Office Assistants.
The primary duties of the Front Office Assistant will include providing exceptional customer service to both patients and their support systems while handling reception and clerical duties in a medical office setting.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Collaborating with patients, providers, office staff, and insurance companies to ensure patient needs are met in a calm and professional manner.
• Communicating with insurance companies to determine patient benefits, completing prior authorizations, and handling incoming and outgoing patient calls, co-pay collections, appointments, and scheduling.
• Maintaining confidential status of medical records and respecting the confidential rights of patients/employees/guests.
• Sorting mail, faxes, and other incoming medical records.
• Collecting co-pays, balance dues, and monitoring the cash drawer; reconciling and submitting daily cash drawer to supervisor/manager.
• Maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
This position is available on 1st shift, Flexible start times between 7am & 9am, Monday-Friday, with overtime based on office need. Pay will be $12/hour. This position is full time but temporary. It is expected to last 12 weeks.
If interested, please apply today!
• High School or GED
• Customer Service experience
• Typing, filing, telephone skills
• Basic proficiency with Microsoft applications
• Basic knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-10 and CPT codes and Electronic Medical Record experience preferred
• Must have the ability to provide vaccination records
• Ability to lift 35 lbs.
• Must pass pre-employment drug screens
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.