Now hiring a Mechanical Integrity Coordinator in Harrisburg!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Mechanical Integrity Coordinator for work in Harrisburg, NC!
The Coordinator is responsible for leading the overall maintenance scheduling and the Mechanical Integrity Program including its development, implementation, management, and sustainability. Ensures integration of process safety requirements with broader maintenance programs.
• Ensure all behaviors are consistent with our values: Innovation, Integrity, Zero Harm. Teamwork and Performance and perform all duties in compliance with all company EHS, local site, and business conduct policies
• Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
• Oversee, direct, and maintain all maintenance planning and scheduling activities on CMMS system ensuring timely completion and accurate records maintenance
• Guide, drive, and ensure development and implementation of site-wide Mechanical Integrity Program
• Create, manage, and schedule Process Safety inspection, testing, preventative maintenance (ITPM) plans in coordination with Area Supervisors/Maintenance Manager
• Ensure timely completion of ITPM plans to maintain reliability of critical assets and protection from process safety hazards
• Input and maintain ITPM records and Process Safety Information within CMMS consistent with other site process safety information
• System administrator for the site’s CMMS (MP2)
• Verify completed work order data integrity with respect to assigned equipment asset/process area, findings, comments, etc.
• Maintain and update departmental Mechanical Integrity key performance indicators (KPI) and report as needed
• Enter and manage assets, process areas, bill of materials, attributes, etc. into CMMS in accordance with Mechanical Integrity Program
• Assist with other maintenance scheduling as needed
• Responsible for evaluating inspection practices to optimize inspections processes and costs
If interested, please apply today!
• High School diploma
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Maintenance Planner or experience in an administrative role for a maintenance or manufacturing department with solid understanding of the following:
-the work, parts and time it takes to perform scheduled tasks
-what is involved in maintenance repairs/preventive maintenance practices
-the work that a Mechanic or a Maintenance Tech performs
• Preference given to candidates with previous experience as a Mechanic or a Maintenance Tech in a manufacturing facility (especially chemical)
• Strong computer skills including CMMS systems and MS Office
• Competencies needed: resource utilization, initiative, building relationships
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.