Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Quality Inspector needed in Green Bay, WI! 1st shift!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a 1st shift Quality Inspector for our client in Green Bay.
The selected candidate will perform a variety of inspections post machining, forming, welding and fabrication process of various metals within a machine shop environment. Duties include; inspection of in-house or sub out parts to ISO standards, maintaining complete documentation for in-house and customer need, tagging non-conformance parts, reading blueprints to insure parts met customer spec, and maintaining communication with managers on all document issues.
This is temp-to-hire role on 1st shift! Hours for this position are Monday - Friday. 6:00am - 2:30pm (OT available). Wages ranges based on experience level, $18-24/hour and up.
If interested in this Quality Inspector position and you meet the requirements below, apply now!
• Associate’s Degree in Quality Control Technology or 2+ years proven inspection experience required
• A minimum of 2+ years of experience working as an inspector in a close tolerance, custom metal manufacturing business is desired.
• Experience in a metal forming, machining, and or welding environment is preferred.
• Demonstrated competency in blueprint reading.
• Use of precision measurement equipment is required.
• General machining and welding knowledge is a plus.
• Knowledge of metals and raw materials along with the understanding of production processes, quality control, and costs of manufacturing is a plus.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For their attention to detail, their customer service-oriented style, and their ongoing follow up, I would recommend Trillium Staffing for your staffing needs.