Already have an account?
Sales Representative needed for fast paced construction staffing office in Jacksonville!
Trillium Construction, ranked in the top 1% of staffing firms in the United States*, is seeking a Sales Representative to represent their Houston based construction and skilled trades office.
Repeatedly recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to work for, our Sales Representative are responsible for:
• Outside B2B sales
• Creating and growing new sales accounts
• Managing and building relationships with field employees
• Managing existing accounts
• Other critical sales functions
Trillium Construction offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• We offer a great compensation package that includes a base pay + uncapped commissions, reimbursable business expenses, comprehensive BC/BS healthcare and paid time off!
You can earn $50,000-$60,000 all in first year compensation.
• Major Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Growth and advancement opportunities
• Top Performers Sales Incentive Trip – previous locations include Mexico and the Dominican Republic
Trillium is proud to offer competitive BCBS PPO health, dental, and vision plans at affordable bi-weekly rates. Single coverage rates start at less than $100 per month. Our family coverage is less than $250 per month.
*Based on annual revenue
If you’re looking for a new opportunity and are eager to join the Trillium team, please apply today!
-High school diploma or GED
-Previous service industry experience
-Proven track record of success in prior roles
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes the ability to participate in health insurance and retirement plans, paid holidays, state required leave, and vacation days. Trillium’s offerings are dependent on the state in which the assignment is located, length of time worked, and may change depending on assignment. Benefit packages for direct hire placements vary based on the client company.
To apply for Sales Representative enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Our intentions are to fill job vacancies as quickly as possible with qualified candidates. We are always accepting applications if a time sensitive job has an application deadline it is noted in the job description. Click on "Apply" to begin the apply process.
For inquiries regarding eligibility for licenses or credentialing in a specific trade, please visit your state licensing department.
For their attention to detail, their customer service-oriented style, and their ongoing follow up, I would recommend Trillium Staffing for your staffing needs.