Senior Powertrain Project Manager
Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Senior Powertrain Project Manager in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Senior Powertrain Project Manager for work in Auburn Hills, MI!
The SLQM handles quality undertakings during the serial life of a Powertrain Family Program or Propulsion Generation to ensure that Quality product/system targets are achieved on a worldwide perimeter. For that, the Serial Life Quality Manager is expected to carry out the following activities and responsibilities:
• Build and Drive the quality convergence plan per product to achieve the objectives defined by the quality contracting authority (CX).
• Make a projection of quality results of his field of activity. Breakdown indicators, warranty claims (3MIS - 12 MIS & 24 MIS), warranty costs (24 MIS & 60 MIS) and other CX kpi
• Mobilize all stakeholders for all field issues in coordination with Quality Plant Managers, Supplier Quality and Control Tower and manage escalation process to ensure efficient and fast responsiveness for quality issues.
• For overseas applications to mobilize and coordinate core team when dealing with TOP10 core engineering issues from the Regions.
• Manage treatment of the portfolio of Engineering Quality issues (QIT) , insure the records in GIM/PLM,
• Support the Issue Engineering pilot with all quality data, methodologies ( problem solving), reports ( one pager).
• Ensure that production non-conformities are handled by the factory quality services.
• Make the quality synthesis for warranty tables, FEW , ECI CX meetings
• Establish with Safety expert the Risk Assessment in the case of a “Safety Alert Sheet”.
• Identify potential service campaigns, elevate to CX Field action organization for instruction and decision
• Ensure that Lesson Learned elements from serial life quality are taken into account by projects under development
• BSME or BSEE.
• 4+ Years’ experience on Quality, Mechanical, Electrical fields with project management handling knowledge
• 90% remote with some travel. Candidates must be somewhat local.
• Problem solving skills, quality process, product design (system, architecture), industrial skills, project work, cooperation context control
• Ability to convince, communicate, manage the handling of quality issues
• Ability to analyze risks and their consequences
• Ability to mobilize and lead transversal teams Autonomy and flexibility to learn new tooling and procedure Rigourness ability.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.