Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Mechanical Engineer in Bradenton!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Mechanical Engineer for direct-hire in Bradenton, FL!
We are looking for a creative mid-level Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning.
• Produce designs, layouts, tolerance studies, models, assemblies, and drawings.
• Conduct experiments methodically, analyze data and interpret results.
• Estimate part and component costs.
• Designate system component requirements or direct modification of existing products to ensure conformity with engineering design intent and performance specifications.
• Ability to provide weight estimates.
• Solicit observations from operators and solutions to issues/problems.
• Create and manage engineering documentation including 3D CAD models and 2D drawings with applicable detailed procedures.
• Provide analyses as they relate to stress, load paths, friction, structural/component compliance, and thermal analyses.
• Oversee design, integration, test, and operation to ensure they are performing to specifications including oversight to fielded maintenance and repair.
• Track and maintain configuration control of CAD models and engineering documentation using approved product design data.
• BS degree in Engineering is required.
• 3-5 years proven working experience in mechanical engineering and a manufacturing/production environment.
• Hands-on experience with Hardware and assemblies.
• Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE or other). Knowledge of Creo preferred.
• Familiarity with a CAD vault, Windchill preferred.
• Elementary Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge.
• Familiarity with MS Office.
• Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science etc.
• Creativity and analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner.
• Technical writing skills.
• Ability to work and communicate with multiple disciples/departments.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.