BSW Configuration Engineer
Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a BSW Configuration Engineer in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a BSW Configuration Engineer for work in Auburn Hills, MI!
The BSW Configuration Engineer will be responsible for integration of SAE Level 2, 3 automated driving features, AUTOSAR, incorporating operating system and ECU specific software. The primary duties will include development of base level software layers, integration with functional safety principles, configuring Autosar layers, Integrate middleware stacks. The ideal candidate will possess a good understanding of modern safety critical electronic control units embedded software development and possess an interest in state-of-the-art automated driving compute platforms and emerging computational technologies.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related Engineering field
• 3+ years of embedded software development experience in C/C++/Python programming languages
• Experience with Board Bringup and Integrating Bootloaders , OS/OSEK/RTOS and BSP development
• Knowledge and experience with CAN/CAN-FD, LIN, SPI, Ethernet communications protocols
• Experience with SW integration & configuration tools (e.g. Emulators, Debuggers, CANoe/CANalyzer)
• Experience with working on Building and Configuring RTOS/OS such as QNX/Linux
• Experience with debugging and troubleshooting embedded software on target hardware
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.