IT Administrative Coordinator
Now hiring an IT Administrative Coordinator in Richmond!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an IT Administrative Coordinator for work in Richmond, VA!
Seeking highly-motivated and experienced Information Technology Administrative Coordinator. This position will be responsible for various operations and tasks related to consultants and vendors, such as resource onboarding and offboarding, consulting firm administration, vendor invoicing, fiscal reporting, and time sheet management. This position will perform and assist with a wide variety of IT administrative and coordinative tasks and duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• The Information Technology Administrative Coordination will be responsible for the onboarding and offboarding of consultants.
• Maintain specific software licensing of new and departing resources.
• Troubleshoot remote resource connectivity issues, before escalating to the Help Desk.
• Generate, prepare, and submit IT related resource, invoice, fiscal, and other reports.
• Contractor billable hours reconciliation within our Project Management Office tools.
• Generate grant project times sheets.
• Work with the Administrative Department to verify and process vendor invoices.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Good understanding of Information Technology tools and concepts.
• Must have excellent organization skills along with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality as well as excellent professional office etiquette.
• Ability to work independently collaboratively and under supervision.
• 5 years of administrative experience.
• Some SQL experience in creating basic queries.
• Experiencing using Microsoft SharePoint.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Contact Us if you have any questions