Business Development Manager
Are you seeking a rewarding career with a dynamic and consistently growing staffing brand? Look no further! Trillium Drivers is looking for a seasoned B2B sales professional who has experience building relationships with business owners and c-level executives.
Trillium Driver Solutions is hiring a Business Development Manager.
We are proud to be recognized as a national leader in staffing and recruitment. With 30 years of experience in the industry, we have represented over 10,000 companies in their search for top talent while representing the top talent in a multitude of industries in their career search!
The Business Development Manager (BDM) could cover markets in Houston and the surrounding areas and is responsible for driving new business and growing key accounts with the best private fleets and third-party logistics companies in those markets.
Is this you?
* You have a demonstrated record of success and overachievement
* You are motivated, adaptable, and able to work with little direction
* You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* You are comfortable in a fast-paced, growing company and able to adapt to change quickly
* You are a self-starter who takes initiative and proactively looks for and suggests improvements
* You have an innate curiosity, and your natural tendency is to act upon it
* You have great listening, negotiating, and problem-solving skills with a dose of humility
* You are a student of selling who finds personal satisfaction and joy in closing and building a business
* You are willing to travel up to 25% of the time / overnight, out of state.
What’s in it for you?
* This Business Development Manager role offers a competitive base salary $65,000+, uncapped commissions, a comprehensive benefits package, and excellent future growth potential!
* Exceptional company culture and stability
* Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
* 15 PTO days and 8 paid holidays
* Cell phone allowance
* Opportunity for professional development and growth
If you’re excited about being part of a winning sales team, apply now!
-Associate degree or equivalent experience in business, management, or related course of study required.
-Bachelor’s degree in business, management, or related course of study preferred.
-You have 3+ years of verifiable account management and new business development experience
-Previous temporary staffing experience and/or 5 years of sales management experience in a service industry.
has been recruiting and placing accounting, finance and technical professionals
for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our
philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality
employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty,
integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our
employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of
technical professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Contact Us if you have any questions