Now hiring an Electrical Technician for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical has a direct hire opportunity for a Technician II- Electrical for their client in Owings Mills, MD.
You’ll be based out of our clients Baltimore service center.
• You’ll have an opportunity to work overtime and weekends, and there is a potential for travel
• You will work on both low and medium or high voltage switchgear including breakers with relays, motor-starters, VFD’s, load break switches and transformers
• Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment using hand tools and power tools
• Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring and equipment, using standard testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, meggers, Hipot and TTR test equipment as well as observing functions to ensure compatibility and safety of components
• You will either work on your own or teamed up with a technician(s) to set up and operate equipment at the shop
• High School diploma/GED or equivalent
• 1-2 years of formal technical training
• 6+ years’ experience in the installation, repair, and maintenance of electrical switchgear, this includes both low voltage and medium or high voltage power distribution gear
• Understanding of protection relays and meters
• Experience with calculating nominal and effective tonnage and/or kW requirements, along with mechanical background, reading and understanding schematics
• Ability to move or lift objects, typically less than 50 lbs.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Contact Us if you have any questions