Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Manufacturing Engineer in Grand Prairie, TX for direct-hire!
International manufacturing company based out of Grand Prairie, TX is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join their operations team!
The Manufacturing Engineer will directly contribute to the designing of new products. This is a hands-on position with about 40% of work in the office and 60% on the production floor.
• Solve technical problems and achieve gains in product performance, cost, and reliability.
• Develop manufacturing methods to maximize manufacturing and quality yields.
• Contribute to the development of new products and the improvement of existing products.
• Lead development of manufacturing processes.
• Support Lean Six Sigma program and 5S.
• Make sure all the equipment is operational and maintained for production.
Salary range will be $70-80,000 depending on experience plus bonus structure. Full benefits package!
On-site position working 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
If you are interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline
• 1-3 years of experience in mechanical engineering and manufacturing of electromechanical devices
• Must follow and understand ISO9001 procedures.
• Experience using Autodesk Inventor, Solid Works, or equivalent CAD system
• Proficient with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft office programs
has been recruiting and placing accounting, finance and technical professionals
for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our
philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality
employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty,
integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our
employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of
technical professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.