Senior Mechanical Engineer
Now hiring a Senior Mechanical Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer for direct-hire placement in Moorpark!
Provides design, test and manufacturing support of aero-mechanical and electro-mechanical systems. Supports systems engineering with focus on structure, mechanisms, propulsion and thermal subsystem designs and interfaces.
• Perform design, development and analysis of mechanical systems and structures
• Participate in the development of requirements and specifications for mechanical systems and structures
• Participate in the development of system test procedures and perform system test analysis
• Prepare standard design documentation and written reports
• Perform system trade studies and analysis
• Identify technical problems and recommend solutions
• Support system level test activities
• Evaluate systems test data and, based on results, recommends further actions
• Knowledge of Microsoft office software applications
• Extensive experience and high skill level with SolidWorks CAD
• Experience modeling mechanical systems using MATLAB or Octave
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to contribute to a project as part of a team
• Self-managed and motivated to accomplish work in a timely and efficient manner with little oversight
• Familiarity with light weight aircraft structure design and fabrication (e.g. aluminum, FRP composites), mold design, tooling design
• Familiarity with small unmanned aerial systems highly desired
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in Aerospace or Mechanical with 7 + years of experience
• Some Systems Engineering experience is desirable but not required
• Understanding of mathematics and physics as they relate to mechanical and electrical systems
• Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Contact Us if you have any questions