Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a 1st shift Warehouse Clerk for a client in Green Bay, WI!
The Warehouse Clerk will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, organizing, retrieving stock, and other duties as requested.
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Schedule inbound and outbound shipments - FedEx, UPS, or other carriers
• Receive and track shipments
• Embark merchandise in delivery trucks using appropriate tools
• Accommodate and carefully handle fragile merchandise
• Track and document exact shipment arrival and departure times
• Box, wrap and pack the merchandise in accordance with relevant procedures and standards
• Prepare all orders for shipment
• Record and manage all impaired or damaged merchandise items
• Operate adequate merchandise management tools (for example, forklift)
• Enter data in inventory and logistics software programs
This is a full-time, contract to hire opportunity with a well-established organization in Green Bay, WI! The standard 1st shift hours are Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm. Wages range based on experience, $18-21/hr.
If interested in this opportunity and you meet the qualifications below, apply now
• Previous working experience as a Warehouse Worker for (2) years
• Great physical stamina and manual dexterity
• Hands on experience with inventory and logistics software programs
• SAP, UPS Worldship and FedEx Ship Manager software experience desirable
• Must be able to work with Imperial and Metric measurements
• Team player
• Good organizational and time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes the ability to participate in health insurance and retirement plans, paid holidays, state required leave, and vacation days. Trillium’s offerings are dependent on the state in which the assignment is located, length of time worked, and may change depending on assignment. Benefit packages for direct hire placements vary based on the client company.
They are the best I have worked with. Period.