Already have an account?
Now hiring a Robotics Process Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Robotics Process Engineer for direct-hire placement!
• Provide technical robot expertise to division personnel to support existing and new customer programs.
• Develop best robot practices and build processes to implement them as standards across division.
• Lead robot safety objectives in plant
• Evaluate the efficiency and reliability of industrial robotic systems, reprogramming or calibrating to achieve maximum quantity and quality.
• Ability to perform electrical diagnosis, recommend repair or repair as needed.
• Maintain accurate documentation resulting in shared knowledge of issues and lessons learned.
• Troubleshoot and train others on identifying root causes of equipment failures. Ensure that line is built in accordance to all aspects of the latest version of the build standards.
• Utilize good working knowledge of all technologies used in the development and build of automated assembly lines. Execute equipment efficiency studies, through time and motion studies, or standard data to ensure effective line balancing.
• Work to achieve Company goals, objectives as communicated by divisional leadership.
• Complies with relevant Quality and Environmental programs (e.g. TS16949, ISO14001).
• Complies with all Health and Safety programs in accordance with OSHA. Follows and ensures Company procedures regarding safety rules and regulations are followed.
• Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Conducts themselves in a professional manner.
• Keeps work area clean and tidy.
• Other duties as required.
If interested, please apply today!
• 5+ years experience with robots and PLC control systems in a robotic welding process environment, preferably in an industrial automotive setting.
• High School Diploma or GED and at least a 2-year degree from an accredited technical college or post-secondary school with emphasis on Robotics.
• Fanuc DCS Certification
• Experience with Robcad
• Experience with AutoCAD, CAD viewer programs.
• Familiar with Advanced Product Quality Planning methods.
• Familiarity with Engineering and Quality practices and procedures including PPAP, blueprint reading, GD&T, use of measuring instruments, checking aids/fixtures, mechanical testing, etc.
• Experience/knowledge in robotic programming for welding processes (Fanuc programming an asset).
• Familiarity with electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
• Knowledge of GM weld standards and specifications.
• Knowledge of AWS and RWMA standards.
• Computer skills in Microsoft office suite.
• Ability to prepare, read, write, and interpret written reports, procedures, instructions and guidelines.
• Demonstrate a maturity of judgement, leadership skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational, listening, communication and presentation skills in all aspects of the job function.
• Advanced math skills with the ability to apply to cost and analyze data.
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot equipment, processes, etc.
• Ability to work flexible hours in a fast-paced environment in order to meet customer requirements
• Must be able to interact effectively with other team members
• Able to appreciate and maintain proper level of confidentiality, using discretion and tact.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
To apply for Robotics Process Engineer enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Your office staff is always ready and willing to help us in our time of need. We have incorporated many of their suggestions into our operational policies.