Already have an account?
Now hiring a Embedded Software Engineer for direct-hire! This is a Hybrid Remote opportunity!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Embedded Software Engineer for direct-hire placement!
The Embedded Software Systems Engineer will be working in a team in the following areas:
• Testing Low Level Microcontroller Driver Design and Development
• Familiar with but specializing in Testing and Defect Resolution for entire lifecycle including but not limited to:
o Embedded C Software
o Design Control Algorithms
o Unit Testing
o Defect Resolution
• Perform Detailed Software Specification and Requirements Authoring
• Test Complex Hardware Drivers and product features
• Develop both safety and non-safety critical components
• Responsible for test procedures and documentation
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Hardware Focused Computer Science Engineering or similar technical degree
• Five years’ experience in Embedded Software Engineering
• Vector Tool chain (CANoe, CANapy, CANalyzer)
• Familiar with embedded ANSI C, Fixed Point Math, Floating Point Math, and communication protocols including CAN and LIN
Tools and Processes:
• Embedded Software Debuggers, Emulators, Logic Analyzers, Function Generator, Oscilloscope
• iSystem Debuggers
• Cyclone Universal Programmer or similar
• Software V / Spiral Model
• Software Lifecycle ALM
• Embedded Cyber Security
• Automotive SPICE
• ISO 26262 standard (ASIL)
• Static Code Analysis Tools (LINT/QAC)
• MathWorks MATLAB/Simulink a plus
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
To apply for Embedded Software Engineer enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
The quickness of your response to our needs is unparalleled by any other source.