Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Are you a Perfectionist? Want to make a difference? Join the team as a Welder I at MERRILL Technologies Group.
As a Welder I you shall have a basic understanding of weld symbols, welding positions, and blueprint reading. Also need to have a general knowledge of various hand tools that will be used to perform their duties such as, grinders, tape measures, chipping hammers, and personal protective equipment.
- Basic understanding of welding with Flux-Core Arc Welding, Gas Metal Arc Welding, Gas Tungsten Arc Welding, and Shielded Metal Arc Welding. Should be advanced in at least one of these main welding processes.
- Show basic understanding of welding using Oxy-Fuel, Plasma Arc Cutting, and Carbon Arc Cutting equipment.
- Be able to set parameters on their welding machine with guidance from the supervisor, and understand the information that is listed on the Welding Procedure Specifications.
Pay rate is determined based on previous experience.
Days - Mon - Fri 6:00am to 4:30pm
Nights - Mon - Thu 5:00pm to 5:30am (includes 16% shift premium)
- High School Diploma.
- Level 1 welder certification preferred.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal directions, from department supervisor. Able to learn and adapt new welding techniques.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. and frequent bending, stooping, and twisting.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes the ability to participate in health insurance and retirement plans, paid holidays, state required leave, and vacation days. Trillium’s offerings are dependent on the state in which the assignment is located, length of time worked, and may change depending on assignment. Benefit packages for direct hire placements vary based on the client company.
Your office staff is always ready and willing to help us in our time of need. We have incorporated many of their suggestions into our operational policies.