Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Senior Battery Pack Design Engineer in Auburn Hills, MI!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Senior Battery Pack Design Engineer for work in Auburn Hills!
High Voltage Battery Pack Integration Engineer for high voltage battery hardware and integration is responsible for the end-to-end management of the engineering design of one or more Battery pack projects. Projects include the low and/or high voltage vehicle Battery and hardware integration for BSG, PHEV, and BEV vehicles released for global markets. Designs will comply and be provided in support of the Global Vehicle Safety and Compliance teams in all regions throughout APAC, EMEA, LATAM, and USMCA (including Mexico and Canada). Ideal candidate has some experience in electrified propulsion system design with preference to high voltage battery pack experience.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Develop program HVBS concepts that satisfy vehicle level functional objectives
• Coordinate ePT HVBS packaging activities with advanced concept engineering team
• Execute programs through PDP that meet or exceed objectives for performance, cost,
• weight, investment, and quality
• Develop and publish HVBS performance standards
• Author and submit source packages on time to support ePT product plans
• Develop system level DVP and coordinate component level DVP with Tier 1 supplier
• Execute design for manufacturing process and coordinate assembly process with manufacturing engineering.
• Develop and execute energy storage system DFMEA for HVBS hardware
• Manage team of component engineers.
• Provide program deliverables on time per major development milestones
• Lead Product Development Team meetings with Tier 1 suppliers
• Coordinate HVBS change management (CCD, CN, IAA, PER).
• Execute standardization plans and reuse of validated subcomponent
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering or related engineering field from an ABET accredited/equivalent university.
• Minimum of 5 years in product engineering design, development and/or testing
• Working knowledge of Team Center and Viz Mock-up
• Excellent communication and collaborative skills
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
They have consistently met our needs by providing qualified employees in a very prompt time frame.