Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Project Manager in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Project Manager for work in Boston, MA!
• Runs multi-phase SaaS implementation (transitioning from legacy) from design through production
• Plans and schedules project deliverables, goals, milestones using Microsoft Project
• Creates Business Requirements documents/specifications
• Defines resources and schedule for project implementation
• Coordinates UAT timelines and resources
• Prepares project status communications
• Tracks and enforces deliverable deadlines
• Manages Issues & Risks tracking and escalations
• Coordinates Change Request management
• Helps develop Transition Management plans
• Creates strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
• Designs and maintains technical and project documentation
If interested, please apply today!
• Minimum 5 years of project management
• Minimum 3 years’ experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes
• PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent
• Proficiency using Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Teams (or Slack) and Atlassian JIRA
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Technology, or related field
• Strong organizational and presentation skills
• Strong meeting management skills
• Strong team player
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.