Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a High Voltage Safety Subsystem Engineer in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a High Voltage (HV) Safety Subsystem Engineer for work in Auburn Hills, MI!
The High Voltage Safety Integration Engineer will be responsible for design crash avoidance packaging to ensure the vehicle is compliant to vehicle safety regulations.
• HV Component knowledge and development experience
Technical writing, source package, core standards, experience
HV safety concept knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Material Engineering from an ABET accredited, or ABET equivalent university
• Minimum of 3 years in product engineering design and development, with emphasis on systems and product development.
• Have knowledge and understanding of development tools and techniques such as Value and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, design for manufacture, design for assembly and design for service
• Have experience in working with suppliers to ensure that best practices and lesson learned are implemented in the component design & document these for company’s internal continuous improvements
• Familiar with Geometric dimensioning and tolerance of the drawing
• Familiar with CAD drawings
• Familiar with TEAM Center or equivalent system
• Familiar with basic mechanical engineering fundamentals related to the design, stress analysis, materials etc.
• Have at least basic knowledge of connector engineering
• Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
• Coordinate activities with cross functional teams
• Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Master’s degree, as accredited by ABET or ABET equivalent, other graduate level technical degrees in the specific area of relevant specialty expertise
• Great knowledge of electrification technology, functionality and features on the system level
• Familiar with FMVSS305 and ECEr100 regulations
• Review and provide feedback on the component mechanical durability and fatigue analysis to suppliers for design robustness.
• Familiar and have understanding of casting materials, processes especially high pressure die casting, mold flow simulations & validation testing.
• Have experience in working with vehicle level component packaging of power invertors, chargers, motors and motor generator units for mechanical integration between suppliers, FCA packaging and non-technical team members.
• Knowledge on FCA assembly plant operations and overall development process.
• knowledge of fluid engineering such as coolant flow pressure drop simulations
• Knowledge of power electronics systems and HEV & BEV experience
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Our Trillium reps listened to our needs regarding experience and skill set, then interviewed, tested, and drug-screened applicants, sending to us to interview only those who passed the muster