Already have an account?
Now hiring a Battery Pack Hardware Validation Engineer in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Battery Pack Hardware Validation Engineer for work in Auburn Hills!
• Construct the validation plan with the approval of functional pack DRE, HW pack DRE and Safety manager
• Verify that the validation plan covers all applicable requirements including Federal, regulatory, and regional specifications
• Verify the quantity of the packs required to complete the validation plan
• Responsible to give the quotation of the validation plan at the HW pack DRE
• Verify the match between the validation plan and the budget allocated
• Prepare, follow and update the validation plan (receipt of the packs, engagement and progress of the tests in regard of the planning,…)
• Responsible to write the tests book (all the data concerning the pack to ensure the test : assembly book, the functional requirements, boundary condition,…)
• Coordinate the kickoff and the review of the validation plan with the HW pack DRE and the laboratory
• Coordinate the meeting with the external laboratory
• Communicate the validation plan and any updates to the project stakeholders (HW pack DRE), including Design Release Engineers
• Establish the maturity of the packs required for the test, including BOM and software revision
• Open the issue in the case of the failure during the test
• Participate in root cause analysis in case of any test failures
• Review test reports for approval before the release
• Bachelor or Master degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical, chemistry, ...)
• Working knowledge of transducers, test apparatus, and test procedures
• Communication skills within a global work team
• Able to work largely independently, including work at outsource test facilities.
• Able to coordinate a work group
• Able to do a weekly report
• Capable to work as part of a collaborative team
• Able to work in an agile environment
• Thorough knowledge of applicable test regulations including APAC, EMEA, and NAFTA requirements
• Work is approximately 80/20 hybrid model, e.g. four days per week onsite, one day per week remote
• Go-getter approach is a must-have
• Some workdays will be at outsource test houses in SE Michigan e.g. work offsite but still be able to return home after work
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
To apply for Battery Pack Hardware Validation Engineer enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
For their attention to detail, their customer service-oriented style, and their ongoing follow up, I would recommend Trillium Staffing for your staffing needs.