Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an IT Specialist Business Analyst for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical has a direct hire opportunity for an IT Specialist Business Analyst for their client in Muskegon. Relocation assistance is available.
• Defines requirements, performs analysis, design, and specifications of programs, supports the day-to-day and influences the future direction of site IT applications that impact business operations.
• Partners with business customers to identify and implement technology solutions to improve business operations.
• Ability to transform business requirements into technical specifications for development.
• Develop, test, and document programs and reports based on specifications provided by the customer or project team.
• Provide application support (ERP and Quality systems), program/system modifications, enhancements, and updates as required by the system vendor(s), or per customer request.
• Perform PL/SQL for business applications.
• Develop custom reports using the Crystal Reports or other report writing tools.
• Follow all corporate, division, and departmental policies and procedures.
• Manage multiple project assignments and tasks concurrently.
• Work with vendors to resolve application issues and confirm resolution meets customer needs.
• Ensure that systems have proper controls and safeguards, adhere to established quality standards and methodologies, meet BCP/DRP requirements, and are fully and accurately documented.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Systems Information or related education with minimum 3-5 years preferred, or related equivalent experience of 10 years minimum in lieu of degree required.
• PL/SQL, SQL, Visual Basic, .Net or development experience in other object orientated development languages required.
• Knowledge of relational database concepts, function, and formats required.
• Experience with multiple manufacturing application systems including ERP systems, financial systems, manufacturing floor environments, supply chain, labor collection, engineering and time & attendance applications.
• SQL Server experience desired.
• Experience with Infor Visual Enterprise ERP or other top tier ERP systems required.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium works with us not as a client relationship, but as a concerned business partner.