Already have an account?
Now hiring Assemblers in Saginaw!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking Assemblers for direct-hire placement!
Pay rate $15-$17/hr. Schedule 7am-3:30pm M-F with OT as needed. You will be working on your feet all day and is a physical role involving lifting, bending, kneeling, twisting, and walking the facility floor.
• Ability to document time, changes to drawings/travelers, and any variations from plan.
• Development and continuous improvement of manufacturing systems.
• Assist in the implementation of new manufacturing technology.
• Learn technical data for product lines.
• Development and maintenance of quality control procedures.
• Work with a manufacturing team to have a world class manufacturing department.
• Work in partnership with the assembly team, project management and engineering.
• May be used to back up or assist in the shipping/receiving area.
If interested, please apply today!
-Must have demonstrated experience of mechanical aptitude, (standard machine building and/or assembly craftsmanship)
-Able to read, understand and follow: Written Assembly Instructions, Mechanical Prints, and Diagrams
-Ability to perform In-Process and Final QC inspections as required for each build.
-Ability to perform and maintain safety procedures
-Ability to perform, develop, implement, maintain equipment, processes, workflows for manufacturing
-Experience using hands tools and power tools
-Ability working with a computer
-Some shipping/receiving knowledge.
-High School Diploma required.
-Ability to lift 30-50 lbs. on a regular and repetitive basis if needed.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
To apply for Assembler enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Your office staff is always ready and willing to help us in our time of need. We have incorporated many of their suggestions into our operational policies.