Already have an account?
Now hiring Senior Project Managers for work in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking Senior Project Managers for work in Boston, MA!
This position will report to the PMO (Project Management Office) and will work on a range of projects including business-facing initiatives, infrastructure, and related IT areas as needed.
A strong work ethic and flexible attitude is critical for success in this role, in addition to an acute ability to drive all projects to completion, on time and on budget. The candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, enjoy working on a variety of projects concurrently, and have demonstrated experience leading high visibility projects as well as engaging and facilitating discussions with high-level stakeholders.
• Plans and runs complex projects through complete life cycle.
• Works directly with business teams (including high-level stakeholders) of an organization to facilitate an agreement on project objectives, scope, and requirements.
• Assemble and work with a core team to drive decisions making, issue resolution, and overall oversight of the project
• Facilitates decisions on proposed approach to address a business or an IT problem
• Plans and schedules project deliverables, goals, and milestones
• Develops a project plan including resources, time, and cost estimates.
• Participates in/leads the development of the Request for Proposals/Request for Information (RFP/ROI) process.
• Conduct feasibility, risk, regulatory compliance, and ROI analyses for proposed projects.
• Oversees the design, development, and implementation phases of the project, coordinating with the business, vendors, and relevant areas of expertise in IT
• Makes decisions regarding day-to-day activities such as assigning and reviewing project tasks, resource management within the scope of the project, and approving deliverables for review with major stakeholders
• Establishes measurement criteria to assess project effectiveness/success. Develops and monitors key performance indicators and benchmarks and performs benefits realization analysis
• Monitors, communicates, and reports project status against project plan, requirements, budget, and quality measures to project stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Maintains ongoing communication with customer/stakeholder/sponsor during the project to ensure that they are up to date on project progress
• Participates in Change Control activities
• Creates strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
• Facilitates creation of project documentation.
• Conducts project closing activities (e.g., creates closeout plan and report, arranges for post implementation review, defines transition to operational stage process)
If interested, please apply today!
• Have a background managing business-facing projects (5+ years)
• Proven management, communication, and analysis skills
• Demonstrated Proficiency in MS Project, MS Office and other project management tools
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in business, Engineering, Technology, or related field
• 10+ years of experience in managing medium/large-scale business and IT projects
• Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
• Familiarity with a variety of software development methodologies such as agile, waterfall, etc., and a strong understanding of the suitability of these methodologies for certain development environments and types of applications
• PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
To apply for Senior Project Manager enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Trillium always seems to go the extra mile to find the right person for the opening.