Already have an account?
Now hiring a Junior Systems Analyst in Providence!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Junior Systems Analyst for work in Providence, RI!
As an Informatics System Administrator, you will join a team to lead and manage the MyLicense Office informatics platform. The system is currently supported by the vendor System Automation. The licensing system is used to issue, track, and renew all health professional licenses and all health facility licenses and is used by various programs. The role will utilize technical knowledge to provide ongoing support, must have a technical mind, attention to detail, and the ability to describe technical information in easy-to-understand terms with a friendly customer service demeanor. It is anticipated for the position to evolve into something that support enterprise-wide systems.
The System Administrator’s role will include the following responsibilities:
• Lead the effort to define a strategy and vision for the System
• Demonstrate a clear understanding, the ability to learn and support the agency’s licensing system’s capabilities, new features, functions through e-learning, self-study, and training/studies
• Administer and facilitate the program’s change management process for system and services
• Champion and support improvements to enterprise-wide system (s), stewarding application deployments to ensure seamless transition and upgrades to new software versions
• Develop and manage work plans, tasks, timelines, and reporting to internal and external stakeholders, manage a rolling forecast of activities/deliverables for the next two weeks
• Consult and Collaborate in designing operational and technology-based sharing of information and exchange of data leveraging APIs, interface development, technical configuration, or maintenance tasks
• Produce required department reporting associated with projects and problems assigned, which includes status and problem documentation summary within the problem management system.
• Work closely with the Data Manager to coordinate federal and State reporting milestones
• Identify and resolve or escalate any risks, issues and decisions to the appropriate stakeholders and governance committees
• Establish integrated relationships with Vendor and advocate program specific requirements
• Partner with Agency Program leads for efficient operation of the System with effective adoption of new and innovative information technology solutions
• Participate in building and retaining an exceptional team of both formal and informal informatics resources to meet cross cutting program needs
• Maintain awareness of existing and emerging technology, regulatory, and market forces that have an impact on Agency’s licensing system
• Provide direct and indirect oversight and management of support request.
• Set up and train new and existing users on roles providing appropriate levels of access
• Configure the addition of new license types or changes to existing license types, including the conversion of paper licensing processes to electronic
• Create and maintain system templates
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
If interested, please apply today!
• Skilled with Microsoft Office 365 – Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Comfortable learning a new application, including the administrative backend components
• Ability to problem solve
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to explain technical concepts to inexperienced users
• Strong time management and organization skills
• College degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years of similar experience as a system administrator for a system with 100+ users and primarily self-configurable components
• Experience in operating a licensing system and healthcare application support is strongly preferred.
• Experience with Business Rules Engines and workflow management is preferred
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
To apply for Junior Systems Analyst enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Our Trillium reps listened to our needs regarding experience and skill set, then interviewed, tested, and drug-screened applicants, sending to us to interview only those who passed the muster