Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Business Analyst in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Business Analyst for work in Boston, MA!
1. Manages complex projects from design and development to production.
2. Identifies and solves project issues.
3. Creates data models and written reports
4. Strong communication (written, presentation and verbal) skills.
5. Financial Report Writing (SQL), Access DB, PowerBI, Tableau
6. Working knowledge of relational databases, SQL, financial applications
7. Understanding of Accounting/Finance Principles (Government background preferred)
8. Analytical/Problem solving background
9. Someone with a quantifiable history of creating efficiencies using software (time/cost savings as a direct result of independent work)
10. Focus on data integrity (past validation efforts, very large data sets)
11. Working with end users to gather and document requirements
If interested, please apply today!
1. Proficiency in the following MS Project, MS Office
2. Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Writing, Finance, Management, or related field.
3. Minimum 2 years of project management or IT Management.
4. Minimum 2 years’ experience coordinating and/supporting IT business processes
5. PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred
6. Former local, state, federal government experience preferred
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium works with us not as a client relationship, but as a concerned business partner.