Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Material Handlers in Flint!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking Material Handlers for a fleet building facility in Flint, MI.
Will be driving forklift and four way lift truck, load/unload trucks, deliver parts and or products to production and other areas. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize job duties and maintain a clean, safe and orderly work area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Check in parts and kitting orders.
2. Work safely in a production environment wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required.
3. Regular and predictable attendance.
4. Ability to read and interpret BOM and orders.
5. Ability to handle stress and interact with others.
6. Supply parts to line as necessary.
7. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
8. Attention to detail.
9. Positive attitude and willing to learn.
10. Load/unload carriers.
11. Moving loose bodies around the facility.
This is 1st shift Mon-Fri 7am - 4pm. Pay $ 16.50/hr. If interested, please apply today!
1. Previous experience in the truck equipment industry or similar industry
2. Must be able to obtain a forklift and/or 4-way license.
3. Trash Removal when necessary.
4. Safe operation of all machinery.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Our Trillium reps listened to our needs regarding experience and skill set, then interviewed, tested, and drug-screened applicants, sending to us to interview only those who passed the muster