Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Are you interested in an opportunity to learn the Machining Trade? Trillium Staffing, a leader in the staffing industry, is currently seeking mechanically-inclined candidates for a client in the Green Bay area.
Mechanically-inclined candidates will be learning the ins and outs of the operation of a Vertical Turning Center, G&M Code, and blueprint reading. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is serious about learning the trade with immediate hands on experience. We are looking for someone with attention to detail and is a quick learner.
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity with 1st or 2nd shift availability. The standard 1st shift hours are Monday - Thursday 4:00am - 2:00pm and 2nd shift hours are Monday - Thursday from 2:00pm-12:00am , with available overtime on Friday. Wages range based on experience level, $19-$23+ per hours!
If you are interested in this Machine Operator opportunity, apply now!
- 1-2+ years of Machine Operator experience, required.
- Mechanically inclined with good problem solving ability
- CNC operating experience of any background, a big plus
- Must possess or quickly learn blueprint reading skills and understand both Metric and English measurements; strong math skills are preferred
- Experience using various gauges to verify dimensions such as; micrometers, dial calipers, height gage, depth gages and dial indicators is helpful but definitely need to be willing to learn
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
For their attention to detail, their customer service-oriented style, and their ongoing follow up, I would recommend Trillium Staffing for your staffing needs.