Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Are you looking for a leadership role in the machining industry? We have the opportunity for you!
Our well-established client is currently seeking a 1st shift CNC Machining Supervisor to add to their growing team. In this position, you will coordinate the activities of Machine Shop personnel to ensure that daily production is processed in the most safe and efficient manner according to customer specifications.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Executes daily productions plans through coordination with other lead personnel and production employees.
• Ensures that daily production targets are met during.
• Observes machines and equipment and takes action to correct malfunction as necessary.
• Provides clear verbal and written direction to subordinate employees related to safety, quality and production.
• Coach employees daily ensuring policies and procedures are understood and being followed; discipline employees timely ensuring to follow the progressive discipline policy.
•Ensure proper training for all employees; include keeping track of training documents and ensuring that updates are made to training materials and/or programs as procedures change and as needs arise.
• Complete all machinist and operator performance reviews for respective shift.
• Executes production schedules and estimates job time for completion of orders.
• Executes and adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules as necessary.
• Recommends new measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product as part of continuous improvement.
•Approves employees “time cards” and monitors overtime assignments to ensure it complies with policies and legal requirements.
• Identifies opportunities for new tooling and insert usage.
This is a full-time, Direct Hire position on 1st shift! The standard hours are Monday - Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm, with flexibility and overtime required as necessary. The starting pay is based on experience and ranges from $25-35/hr. This is an hourly paid position with overtime available.
If interested, please apply today!
- A Technical Degree in Machine Tool or CNC Tech preferred, not required.
- 5 - 7 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience in a Machine Shop environment, experience operating CNC Machining equipment is required.
- Proven Supervisory and/or leadership experience - must be able to coach/lead and direct associates.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills are essential; includes the ability to communicate solutions productively preferred
- Ability to communicate well with other departments throughout the organization.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes the ability to participate in health insurance and retirement plans, paid holidays, state required leave, and vacation days. Trillium’s offerings are dependent on the state in which the assignment is located, length of time worked, and may change depending on assignment. Benefit packages for direct hire placements vary based on the client company.
They have consistently met our needs by providing qualified employees in a very prompt time frame.