Already have an account?
Now hiring a Project Manager in San Antonio!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Project Manager for work in San Antonio, TX!
• Execute planning, organizing, and directing of multiple site projects using agile methodology.
• Lead daily SCRUM stand up meetings for site projects and report status weekly to project owner.
• Lead communication with project stake holders for requests and vendors for procurement.
• Supervise project job activities and coordinate vendors to meet timing targets.
• Visualize weekly, using JIRA and Confluence, project statuses and weekly sprints.
• Visualize project statuses using Microsoft Office 360 tools and application.
If interested, please apply today!
• 1-2 project management/agile experience
• Intermediate skills of Microsoft Office 360 (Excel and Power Point)
• Intermediate skills of JIRA and Confluence
• General understanding of how IT infrastructure operates (Server, Network Switches, and Cabling Standards)
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
To apply for Project Manager enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Trillium works with us not as a client relationship, but as a concerned business partner.