Already have an account?
Now hiring an Electronics Technician for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Electronics Technicians for direct-hire placement!
On-site Electronics Technician in a RF Engineering Lab working on wireless automotive systems including Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS); Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) and Passive Entry/Start.
Proficient in reworking PCBAs with 0402 and QFN components
• Responsible for ordering, building, debugging and testing of prototype modules and harnesses
• Preform system/module level testing and failure analysis of electrical and mechanical components.
• Responsible for vehicle installation and testing of prototype systems.
• Perform Environmental and EMC Design/Product Validation (DV/PV) testing
• Design, build, and debug load boxes/harnesses used by engineering and manufacturing plant for testing modules.
• Maintain test equipment readiness including coordinating calibrations, repair, and preventative maintenance.
If interested, please apply today!
• 5+ years hands-on engineering lab experience
• Associates degree or equivalent military training
• Strong mechanical aptitude and use of various hand tools
• Proficient use of test equipment including: Oscilloscopes, Digital Multi-Meters, Frequency Generators, Waveform Generators, Spectrum Analyzers and Environmental Chambers
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
To apply for Electronics Technician enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
They are the best I have worked with. Period.