Already have an account?
Are you seeking an opportunity to run a branch like your own business with the support and resources of the 25th Largest Industrial Staffing Firm in the US? Trillium Construction is looking for a Selling Branch Manager to join our team in the Eau Claire area!
Trillium Construction, ranked in the top 1% of staffing firms in the United States*, is seeking an experienced Staffing Branch Manager to lead their Eau Claire based construction and skilled trades office. Repeatedly recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to work for, our Branch Managers are responsible for:
• Branch sales and placements within the construction and skilled trades industries
• Branch profitability
• Management of internal branch staff
• Growth and diversification of branch client accounts
• Opportunity to run the branch like your own business with the support and resources of the 25th Largest Industrial Staffing Firm in the US
Trillium Construction offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• Uncapped commissions paid monthly for a total annual salary of $75,000+ per year to start
• Major Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Growth and advancement opportunities
Trillium is proud to offer competitive BCBS PPO health, dental, and vision plans at affordable bi-weekly rates. Single coverage rates start at less than $100 per month. Our family coverage is less than $250 per month.
*Based on annual revenue
If you’re interested in this opportunity and are eager to join the Trillium team, please apply today!
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience in business, management, or related course of study
• Previous service industry experience
• Proven track record of success in prior roles
has been recruiting and placing accounting, finance and technical professionals
for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our
philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality
employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty,
integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our
employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of
technical professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
To apply for Selling Branch Manager enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Trillium always seems to go the extra mile to find the right person for the opening.