Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a full-time Recruiting Assistant to join the Trillium Team!
Trillium Staffing is seeking a Recruiting Assistant in the Green Bay market!
You will support the recruiting staff by assisting with administrative and customer service functions of day-to-day operations.
Specific duties include:
• Greet visitors and determining the appropriate application and evaluation process.
• Facilitating new hire orientations.
• Enter and maintain accurate new hire records.
• Handle incoming calls in an appropriate and professional manner.
• Completes all required documentation and reference checks as requested by branch personnel.
• Various administrative and clerical duties including sorting and distributing of mail, filing, preparing branch correspondences and proposals and maintaining files.
• Assisting with worker’s compensation claims.
• Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm. Wages are based on experience, $16-$18/hour.
Trillium offers: Exceptional company culture and stability with work/life balance, full benefits, 401K, Generous paid time off policy and opportunity for professional development and growth with over 30 years of industry experience.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, this position will allow you to learn our company from the ground up and put you on the fast track to success within the organization.
If interested in joining the Trillium team, please apply today!
-High School Diploma or GED.
-Previous administrative experience and/or two years of related experience in a service industry.
-Solid work history.
-Intermediate to advanced skill level with Microsoft Word and Excel.
-Ability to pass any pre-employment screenings.
has been recruiting and placing accounting, finance and technical professionals
for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our
philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality
employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty,
integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our
employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of
technical professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium works with us not as a client relationship, but as a concerned business partner.