Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Construction, ranked in the top 1% of staffing firms in the United States*, is seeking a Staffing Consultant to help with their recruiting efforts in their Hendersonville based construction and skilled trades office. Repeatedly recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to work for, our Staffing Consultants are responsible for:
• Recruiting construction and skilled trades workers
• Managing construction and skilled trades placements
• Aiding with the application and onboarding process
• Assisting recruiters with redeployment of construction and skilled trades workers
Trillium Construction offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• Annual salary of $34,000-$40,000 per year, depending on experience
• Major Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Growth and advancement opportunities
Trillium is proud to offer competitive BCBS PPO health, dental, and vision plans at affordable bi-weekly rates. *Based on annual revenue.
If you’re interested in joining the Trillium team as a Staffing Consultant, please apply today!
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous service industry experience
• Bi-lingual Spanish/English is preferred.
has been recruiting and placing accounting, finance and technical professionals
for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our
philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality
employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty,
integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our
employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of
technical professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes the ability to participate in health insurance and retirement plans, paid holidays, state required leave, and vacation days. Trillium’s offerings are dependent on the state in which the assignment is located, length of time worked, and may change depending on assignment. Benefit packages for direct hire placements vary based on the client company.
For their attention to detail, their customer service-oriented style, and their ongoing follow up, I would recommend Trillium Staffing for your staffing needs.