Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Furnace Operator in Danville!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Furnace Operator for a local aerospace manufacturing company.
These are temp-to-hire positions working 2nd or 3rd shift. These are 8 hour shifts, Monday - Friday with no mandatory overtime. Starting pay is $15/hr., but will go up with experience.
Essential functions of the position include:
1. Prepares parts for furnace operations
2. Loads and unloads furnaces
3. Sets, adjusts, and monitors controls on furnaces per the customer requirements
4. Basic computer skills
5. Read and interpret blue prints and customer specifications
6. Use of calipers, micrometers, height stands, and indicators to inspect parts
7. Visually inspect parts and material
8. Lifting up to 50 pounds
9. Daily housekeeping/6S duties, including cleaning and maintaining furnaces
10. All other duties as assigned
If interested, please apply today!
1. Basic computer and math skills
2. Prior experience operating furnaces or other similar machinery is preferred
3. Prior manufacturing experience and knowledge of manufacturing safety processes
and procedures is preferred
4. Demonstrated mechanical ability
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium works with us not as a client relationship, but as a concerned business partner.