Already have an account?
Now hiring a Facilities Engineer in Battle Creek!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Facilities Engineer for work in Battle Creek, MI!
Job Summary and Responsibilities
• Manage projects involving all Facilities disciplines on 100+ acre site with seven buildings including concept, plan, scope, and design, specify and implement. Follow up through final punch list completion.
• Disciplines include but are not limited to:
o Electrical: 23 MW system at voltage levels: 24.9kV, 4,160V, 480V, 120V.
o Compressed air: 16,000 SCFH at 100 psi, 150 scfh at 500 psi.
o HVAC plus steam and condensing boiler systems.
o Process cooling water systems with cooling water towers.
• Provide information to department customers regarding load balancing of busses and sub stations.
• Provide engineering assistance to other project managers in organization.
• Support Facilities skilled-trades associates as consultant as needed.
• Maintain Fault Tree Analysis (FTA) documents for all major systems.
• Monitor and direct outside contractors as needed.
• Travel to support affiliate plants as needed.
If interested, please apply today!
• Engineering degree in technical discipline or skilled-trades professional with 3-5 years industrial project management experience.
• Experience with energy management projects.
• Engaged professional excited about tackling carbon neutral initiatives and energy conservation projects including process improvements and systems renewal.
• A person seeking to make a difference, who enjoys working in a team environment.
• Demonstrated capital project management experience.
• Ability to read, interpret, and modify drawings (mark ups).
• Ability to flex work schedule to meet project demands as needed.
• Able to calculate Return on Investment and energy savings (KWH, Dth, and CO2).
• Proficient with MS Office.
• Demonstrated troubleshooting skills for investigating and correcting system failures.
• Able to understand communication needs for analyzing and improving electrical monitoring networks.
• Able to create capital budgets.
• Able to create and present project proposals.
• Energy conservation project experience.
• Compressed air and HVAC mechanical systems experience.
• Facilities Monitoring Systems and IoT experience.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
To apply for Facilities Engineer enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
They have consistently met our needs by providing qualified employees in a very prompt time frame.