Already have an account?
Now hiring a Wire Harness Electrical Assembler in Fargo!
Trillium Construction is now seeking a Wire Harness Electrical Assembler to travel to Fargo, North Dakota for a 2-4 month project.
Starts immediately. Working 10 hour shifts with OT allowed and encouraged Working 60-70 work weeks. Compensation: $20-$28 an hour plus per diem of $150 a day 7 days.
If interested, please apply today!
• +3 years of experience building and assembling electrical harnesses
• Ability to build cables and wire harnesses using manufacturing instructions, while meeting all workmanship standards
• Build advanced cable assemblies, wire harnesses and integrated rack assemblies
• Must have advanced soldering skills
• Must be able to read and comprehend blueprints, wire lists, schematics
• Must have knowledge of wire crimping
• Assembly of products in accordance with instructions, read prints
• Ability to lift 5-30 pounds
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Please call us at 888-695-4239 for more information.
To apply for Wire Harness Assembler enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
For their attention to detail, their customer service-oriented style, and their ongoing follow up, I would recommend Trillium Staffing for your staffing needs.