Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Data Engineer for direct-hire placement!
The Data Engineer shall be responsible for:
• Communicating directly with clinicians to gather requirements throughout the project.
• Supporting various research groups within the Anesthesia Department with their data needs:
o Curating ad-hoc datasets/reports from Electronic Medical Record
o Building and supporting data warehouses
o Data wrangling/cleaning
o Data validation and documentation
o Data Visualizations
• Taking part in internal infrastructure projects involving workflow orchestration, data warehousing, and visualization.
This is mainly remote work with rare work on site. If interested, please apply today!
• Proficiency in Statistical/Machine Learning
• Experience with healthcare data
• Experience with Snowflake, Airflow
• Familiarity with R
• Familiarity with distributed frameworks for Big Data
• Familiarity with Cloud platforms and data architecture
• 4 years of experience, looking for more senior level candidate
• Strong Python and SQL skills
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Trillium offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes the ability to participate in health insurance and retirement plans, paid holidays, state required leave, and vacation days. Trillium’s offerings are dependent on the state in which the assignment is located, length of time worked, and may change depending on assignment. Benefit packages for direct hire placements vary based on the client company.
Our Trillium reps listened to our needs regarding experience and skill set, then interviewed, tested, and drug-screened applicants, sending to us to interview only those who passed the muster