Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Tooling Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Tooling Engineer for direct-hire placement in St. Clair!
Responsible for the design, selection, and ordering tools. Act as main interface between tooling and the external tester development partner.
• Lead cross functional design reviews throughout the lifecycle of the development project
• Participate in continuous improvement and lessons learned efforts for products, tools, processes, and programs.
• Responsible for tester specification development on new application and core projects including reuse strategy, supplier management, and release approval
• Responsible for development and maintenance of internal environmental test equipment and capabilities to support engineering development and certified environmental testing.
• Validate tester quote response for new project acquisition in alignment with global strategy.
• Manage the inventory of available testers including developing upgrade plans for reuse on future programs
• Develop project test schedule, timing plans, and tester usage to schedule all validation testers for various projects
• Support root cause analysis of failure found during development process or in production.
• Manage the technical relationships with external contract agencies to enhance internal tester development capabilities.
If interested, please apply today!
Must have experience with roll forming, stamping, knowing tools to change out, and reading blueprints.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical field
• 5 - 7 years of hands-on tool engineering experience. Experience with BIW and roll forming preferred.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
Your office staff is always ready and willing to help us in our time of need. We have incorporated many of their suggestions into our operational policies.