Already have an account?
Now hiring a Production Schedule for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Production Scheduler for direct-hire placement in St. Clair!
Plan material and production related activities to ensure efficient and uninterrupted production and flow of product to customers. This position is responsible for scheduling, tracking, and reporting on material issues as they relate to scheduling of production as well as inventory levels and on hand quantities as they relate to their area.
• Plans and coordinates production activities as it relates to Materials
• Maintains finished goods inventory level
• Schedules production to maximize efficiency and reduce overtime
• Creates detailed production schedules
• Creates load schedules for shipments based on build plan
• Communicates customer schedules, build plan schedules and forecasts to management for manpower planning, financial planning, and capacity planning
• Monitors movement of empty shipping racks to ensure production numbers are met and follows up with affected parties to ensure a steady flow
• Creates and maintains operation procedures and work instructions
• Coordinates engineering change build schedules with Production and Engineering departments to meet customer timing
• Reviews item master, BOM, and routings in CMS to ensure accuracy of planning parameters
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree preferred in Supply Chain Management or closely related field. Education can be substituted for experience
• Five (5) years’ experience in a Manufacturing environment. Automotive preferred
• Knowledge of using an ERP system; preferably CMS
• Strong working knowledge of customer-based computer systems (ie. SMART, GM Supply Power, DDL, SUPER G)
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
To apply for Production Scheduler enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
The quickness of your response to our needs is unparalleled by any other source.