Already have an account?
Now hiring a Wireless Systems Validation Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Wireless Systems Validation Engineer for direct-hire placement!
Provide systems engineering expertise to plan and perform testing and analysis related to wireless compliance supporting new product development/design verification, manufacturing and supplier quality, and service/warranty analysis for material handling industry.
• Develop test plans for certifying wireless products for domestic and international markets.
• Research standards and keep the company advised of any changes that could affect compliance such as changes to FCC, IC, EN (RED) etc.
• Monitor active tests and experiments to ensure validity and quality of the work, perform analysis of results and write formal reports as required.
• Support general laboratory operations for wireless compliance at both internal and outside contracted labs.
• Supervise installation, operation, and maintenance of specialized test systems to support compliance testing.
If interested in this on-site opportunity, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical or Systems Engineering
• 5 or more years of experience with radio frequency (RF)/wireless design or testing (Salary will be commensurate with experience)
• RF/wireless design or test experience with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, RFID, Cellular
• Strong knowledge of global standards (FCC, IC, ETSI, EN, IEC, CISPR, etc.)
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
To apply for Wireless Systems Validation Engineer enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
The quickness of your response to our needs is unparalleled by any other source.