Already have an account?
Now hiring a Hydraulic Mechanical Design Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Hydraulic Mechanical Design Engineer for direct-hire placement!
Provide hydraulic engineering expertise in the specification, design, development, and product support of hydraulic systems for material handling equipment.
• Develop specifications to meet goals, design systems, and specify components.
• Oversee design activities necessary to develop, prototype, and launch an approved system and components in conformance with company and industry standards.
• Design specific testing as required to evaluate system and component performance, monitor testing, review, evaluate results, and compile related documentation.
• Make recommendations for component selection.
• Create project plans/schedules and provide status reports as required.
• Provide technical support to other engineers as required.
• Assist with development of production test requirements.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering, or a similar engineering discipline
• 2 years of experience with hydraulic systems in mobile equipment
• Ability to model hydraulic system response in MathWorks Simscape Fluids (SimHydraulics) or Easy5
• Experience analyzing the performance of hydraulic system designs
• Closed loop control system familiarity
• Knowledge of Unigraphics NX
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
To apply for Hydraulic Mechanical Design Engineer enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Our Trillium reps listened to our needs regarding experience and skill set, then interviewed, tested, and drug-screened applicants, sending to us to interview only those who passed the muster