Already have an account?
Now hiring a Business and Systems Analyst for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Business Systems Analyst for direct-hire!
As the Systems Analyst, you will partner closely with engineers, business analysts, engineers, QA testers, and other key team members to design, build, deploy and support systems. In addition, you will be involved in engineering, design and application optimization efforts for large client facing transactional systems. Technology focused on Microsoft platform, .NET, SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS.
What you will be doing:
• Systems Analysis: specifically application, integration and reporting design and analysis of platform integrity
• Systems Evaluation: identify metrics and indicators of system performance and actions necessary for remediation
• Code analysis: Execute tools and evaluate results to ensure code integrity and minimize security risk
• Develop and document business requirements through a variety of means such as, but not limited to user interviews, surveys, workflow reviews, research on industry best practices, and user workshops
• Work with IT Development team to ensure requirements are properly translated into technical specifications that meet the business needs. Assist IT Development team through design, code, test and deploy to ensure any issues are resolved
• Conduct data analysis, design and configure product and business configuration for system functionality, and specify data requirement and constraints of surrounding systems
If interested, please apply today!
• Critical Thinking: use logic and reasoning to analyze strengths, weaknesses and alternatives for solution design
• Proficiency in Microsoft .Net technologies and SQL server
• Ability to quickly learn new systems/software
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong team player, great interpersonal skills
• Customer service philosophy
• Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail
• Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Functions effectively under pressure
• Flexibility, willingness to multitask
• Complex problem solving: ability to evaluate options and make recommendations based on weighted priorities
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
To apply for Business and Systems Analyst enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Trillium always seems to go the extra mile to find the right person for the opening.