Already have an account?
Production Manager need in Bonduel, WI! Direct Hire!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a Production Manager to add to our client’s growing team! This position will be based in a metal manufacturing/custom job shop environment. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of our client’s production process. You will be the lead for the entire shop floor of roughly 45 full-time employees. Areas include welding, paint shop, shipping/receiving, metal forming, and maintenance.
Full duties of this position include but are not limited to;
• Coordinating and monitoring manufacturing projects from initiation through delivery.
• Serves as liaison between manufacturing and non-manufacturing departments in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
• Develops project schedules, cross-functional deliverables and detailed timelines
• Prepare and schedule work hours for each department based on business needs.
• Identifies and manages project priorities and cross-project dependencies.
• Read and interpret work orders, determine best output method
• Provide proofs as necessary to customers and be responsible for “on-time” production
• Ability to adhere to established and proven company policies, procedures and business ethics.
• Perform quality assurance measures through proofing for errors or unacceptable standards.
• Communicate with other employees and customers in a calm and professional manner.
• Report inventory levels and stock to be reordered.
• Perform routine machine maintenance and minor repairs when necessary.
• Proofread/Inspect Jobs for accuracy.
• Responsible to safety and all OSHA requirements.
• Responsible for direct hiring of production employees.
• Responsible for discipline and/or corrective actions for all production employees.
• Coordinates hiring process with benefits administrator.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity with a well-established organization! The standard hours for this role are Monday - Thursday 5:30 am - 3:30 pm and Friday 5:30 am - 12:00 pm. This is a salaried post ion, wages range from $65-85k+ per year.
If interested in this opportunity and you meet the qualifications below, apply now!
• 3-5+ years of detailed experience working within a custom metal fabrication environment, required. Previous welder, machinist or related experience highly preferred.
• 2-3+ years’ experience in a Supervisor or Managerial role within a metal fabrication environment, preferred.
• A strong understanding of Manufacturing Practices
• Track record of success with improving manufacturing processes.
• Experience with hiring practices and employee discipline.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
To apply for Production Manager enter your email address below.
If you have an account with indeed.com, you can also
Contact Us if you have any questions
Our Trillium reps listened to our needs regarding experience and skill set, then interviewed, tested, and drug-screened applicants, sending to us to interview only those who passed the muster