Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Embedded Software Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking an Embedded Software Engineer for direct-hire placement!
• Low Level Microcontroller Driver Design and Development.
• Perform Detailed Software Specification and Requirements Authoring, Design and Develop Complex Hardware Drivers and product features.
• Develop both safety and non-safety critical components.
• Responsible for test procedures and documentation.
• Develop throughout entire lifecycle including Requirements, Embedded C Software, Design Control, Algorithms, Coding, Unit Testing, Defect Resolution
If interested, please apply today!
• 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Embedded Software Engineering
• Working knowledge of embedded ANSI C, Fixed Point Math, Floating Point Math, and communication protocols including CAN and LIN
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering
• 3-5 years’ hands-on experience with Vector Tool chain (CANoe, CANapy, CANalyzer, etc)
• U.S. Citizenship required due to the nature of the work
Working knowledge of:
• Embedded Software Debuggers / Emulators / Logic Analyzers / Function Generator / Oscilloscope
• iSystem Debuggers, Python, Cyclone Universal Programmer or similar
• Software V / Spiral Model, Software Lifecycle ALM, Embedded Cyber Security
• Automotive SPICE
• ISO 26262 standard (ASIL)
• Static Code Analysis Tools (LINT/QAC)
• MathWorks MATLAB/Simulink a plus
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
They are the best I have worked with. Period.