Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Facades Engineer for direct-hire!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Facades Engineer for direct-hire placement!
Our Facade Structural Engineers can be found designing the glass, aluminum, and stainless steel cladding for a number of award winning high-rise and low-rise buildings across the country - everything from residential, commercial, retail, hospitals, and cultural and educational centers. The Facade Structural Engineer would be responsible for the design and detailing of facade systems, running relevant analyses, researching and evaluating new materials and systems, and coordinating project work with the team. Must be conscientious and creative, detailed-oriented and professional, with attentiveness to client communications.
Typical duties and responsibilities:
• Performing structural analysis of various building envelope systems comprised of aluminum, glass, steel, stainless steel, precast concrete, and wood elements.
• Analyzes building envelope performance with specialized software (i.e. load determination, structural analysis, thermal analysis, condensation risk, geometry).
• Researches and evaluates new materials and systems to meet specific project criteria.
• Interprets building codes and specifications (e.g. project, design, construction).
• Coordinating structural design details with architectural design.
• Review shop drawings, RFI’s, and performing site visits during the construction phase.
• Working directly with clients to ensure client satisfaction throughout the project duration.
If interested, please apply today!
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Architectural Engineering with a structural emphasis.
• New York State or New Jersey Professional Engineering registration (P.E. License) preferred, or the ability to obtain licensing within a reasonable time frame.
• 2 to 7 years of experience in the structural design and detailing of facades in commercial projects.
• Proficient in computer-aided design (CAD), AutoCAD 2D is a must, 3D preferred.
• Proficient in commercially available 3D structural modeling software, RISA 3D, STAAD, ETAB, RAM, SAFE
• Proficient in Mathcad and Microsoft Excel.
• Ability to communicate effectively in technical writing, emails, and verbally.
• Must have the ability to organize and handle multiple project assignments.
• Proven ability to be successful in a fast pace, schedule driven environment.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
They have consistently met our needs by providing qualified employees in a very prompt time frame.