Already have an account?
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Powertrain Design Release Engineer in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Powertrain Design Release Engineer for direct-hire!
Power Electronics Charging Design and Release Engineer will be responsible for the activities related HV DC-DC converters, HV AC and DC charging devices designs for Electrified Vehicle applications. This position entails working with power electronics suppliers to ensure corporate requirements and specifications, as well as industry best practice design features and processes, are implemented for manufacturing, assembly, reliability, etc. Additionally, this position will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of documentation outlining best practices supporting internal continuous improvement initiatives and the development of product technology roadmaps.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
• 2 years of engineering experience in high voltage/power electronics (will consider project based if applicable).
• Understanding of power electronics and devices
• Understanding of electrical engineering protocols and standards
• Working knowledge in applications engineering and product design/development (specifically within an automotive context)
• Working knowledge of DVP&R and DFMEA
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Highly motivated and self-starter
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Able to manage multiple responsibilities while being mindful of deadlines
• Must be task oriented, detail oriented, and accurate with work
• Master of Science in Electrical Engineering
• Power electronics/electrical models and simulation experience
• On Board Charger functions
• DC-DC Converter functions
• Power electronics specifications expertise
• Electric motor and powertrain controls experience
• Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design and fabrication experience
• Semi-conductor manufacturing knowledge
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By applying to this job, I agree to receive electronic communications including SMS text and email regarding future opportunities, referral bonus incentives, and other promotions from Trillium. You may opt out at any time from future communications by responding STOP to any electronic communication.
For their attention to detail, their customer service-oriented style, and their ongoing follow up, I would recommend Trillium Staffing for your staffing needs.